Make A Right-Angled Connection To Your SATA Drive For Installation In Tight Spaces
The STARTECH SATA18RA1 (90-degree) SATA Cable features a standard (straight) SATA receptacle as well as a right-angled SATA receptacle, providing a simple 18-inch connection to a Serial ATA drive, with full SATA 3.0 bandwidth support of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
Convenient Right-Angled Design
The right-angled SATA connection enables you to plug in your Serial ATA hard drive in hard to reach areas or tight spaces, while the low profile and flexible design of the cable improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
The StarTech.com Advantage
Right-angled SATA connector easily fits into hard to reach areas and tight spaces, providing flexibility to position your SATA drive as needed within your system case. Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance.
Product Features And Applications
- Installing serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
- One SATA connector
- One right-angled/90-degree SATA connector
- Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
- Compatible with both 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA hard drives
- Provides 18″ in cable length