The IBM ServeRAID-BR10il SAS/SATA Controller (44X0411) delivers a solid performing storage solution for upgrading simple-swap models to RAID 0, 1, and 1E capability. The RAID adapter kit contains the RAID 0, 1, and 1E controller and supporting hardware for SAS and SATA simple-swap hard drive configurations. It can be configured for two or four HDDs.
Intended specifically for the small to medium business (SMB) market, as well as departments of large enterprise (LE), the solution is ideal for supporting server and workgroup applications where high levels of sustained read and write operations are required.
Features, functions, and key advantages:
- RAID levels: 0, 1, and 1E
- Up to 3 Gb/second of performance throughput for each port
- Global hot spare and rebuild
- 1064E controller
- 1 x4 internal mini-SAS SFF-8087 connector
- Supported utilities are MegaRAID Storage Manager (MSM), IBM Director, Dynamic Sysgems Analysis (DSA), Command Line Interface (CL), and flash drive
- Supported on x3200 M2, x3250 M2 and x3350 servers
- The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Business Machines Corporation: IBM, e-business logo, FlashCopy, PartnerLink, PFA, System x.
- Adaptec, the Adaptec Logic design, Power Console Plus, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Adaptec Corporation.
- Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- All other brand and product names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
- Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
- Other company, product, or service names, may be trademarks or service marks of others.