Dell 7200 RPM 3.5 inch Enterprise Class SATA Hard Drive – 2 TB. Dell P/N: FFN1M
The DELL SATA 2T 3.5 inchs
disk drive is certified by Dell for select PowerEdge and PowerVault storage systems. Dell enterprise class SATA hard drive offerings are put through an exacting and rigorous quality control process along with the engineering processes, ensuring only the most qualified drives make it to the Enterprise customers. All Dell Enterprise hard drives have been developed and validated to function as designed on the Dell platforms.
This model FFN1M fits into a 3.5-inch form factor SAS or SATA drive bay. If you remove the caddy, the drive can be installed like a regular non hot-plug 3.5″ hard drive.
At a Glance-
- Genuine Dell Brand Hard Disk Drive – Validated on Dell Systems
- Enterprise Class SATA with Support for NCQ
- 7200-RPM Spindle Speed 6Gb/s Interface Transfer Rate
- Plugs into a SAS/SATA Drive Bay (backplane) and Supported by SAS Controllers
- Supports Multi Drive RAID Array
- Designed for 24/7/365 Operation
- 2 TB of Formatted Capacity
Note: Unless you specify the model of your system, this hard drive will ship with tray as shown
in the picture below